The Reeves family are farmers in the village of Malpas in Cheshire. In the 1960’s Edward Reeves diversified into agricultural contacting alongside running the existing dairy farm. As the contracting business grew whilst repairing their own machines, they found that they were soon servicing and repairing machines for their neighbours. This resulted in them expanding their workshop to cater for the new business locally.
From 1983 the business continued to grow and the family were approached by Ford Tractors, now CNH, to become a franchise for their products. In October 1988 this came into fruition and Malpas Tractors was formed by Rachael Reeves.
The business relocated from the farm in Malpas to premises in Marchweil, Wrexham where the company was based until 1993. After 5 years there was a clear need for expansion and the company purchased our main office site on the Wrexham Industrial Estate.
Due to changes in the New Holland dealer network our territory has grown considerably during our 30 years, firstly in 2002 with the addition of the Holmes Chapel branch covering the Cheshire East area, Denbigh in 2005 covering North Wales and more recently in 2015 and 2018 in Lathom and Conder Green respectively covering South Lancashire and the Fylde coast heading into the South Lakes.
Today the company remains family owned by Rachael, Edward and Paul Reeves with Paul being the Managing Director.
- In 2018 Malpas Tractors celebrated 30 years in the Agricultural dealership Industry supplying New Holland Tractors, the business has continued to grow rapidly over this period of time taking on major machinery brands such as Kuhn, Grimme, Hi-Spec, Bunning and many more.
- Malpas Tractors are always on the look out for talented individuals to strengthen the exsisting team in all areas of the business from Sales, Parts and Service.
- Malpas Tractors attend numerous shows through out the year. As a group Malpas also put on different events such as working demos and trial days.
- Contact any of our five branches for any questions and enquires regarding New, Used machinery or Service and Parts.
- Malpas Tractors terms and conditions of sale